tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Time flies away.

I'm in Malaysia now! :D I can't imagine how time passed by so quickly this year... Like, I just knew Amira, Manue, Nicole and the rest just this year but we're like so close! :D Didn't do much since I went out with *click*... Yesterday was the first Megalife service for the P6ers! Yup. Today came to Malaysia with my grandparents (: Having lots of fun! :D

Thank You:
Becky for the Hanna/Henna/HANNAH!
Ah-ku for your gadgets to keep us occupied in Malaysia.
Matthias for your Wii (hhehehehe)
Hannah for making me laugh like a retard -.-

To:
Amira, YOU OWE ME MONEY FOR YOUR BREAKFAST!
Janel, can you check your email? I can't sms you back.

:D TGFH (Thank God for Holidays!)


11:18:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link