Lights or no lights?
Had lunch at Star with Grace&Family, Ben&Issac&Family. Then they came over to play a little Wii :D Then we went to Malacca. I bought a school bag, and two shirts. Then me and Hannah bought bangles too! :D The school bag is freaking nice! :D It's the cheapo type but still nice! But I didn't buy a new wallet :( Couldn't find 1... :( But today took loads of photos :D When we get back to Singapore then Hannah shall upload them (HEHE.) Tmr will be my last full day in Malaysia... :( I'll miss Malaysia... But I look forward to shopping and going out with *click* and Joy!!! :D And others!!!
11:38:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Lights or no lights?
Had lunch at Star with Grace&Family, Ben&Issac&Family. Then they came over to play a little Wii :D Then we went to Malacca. I bought a school bag, and two shirts. Then me and Hannah bought bangles too! :D The school bag is freaking nice! :D It's the cheapo type but still nice! But I didn't buy a new wallet :( Couldn't find 1... :( But today took loads of photos :D When we get back to Singapore then Hannah shall upload them (HEHE.) Tmr will be my last full day in Malaysia... :( I'll miss Malaysia... But I look forward to shopping and going out with *click* and Joy!!! :D And others!!!
11:38:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme