tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Christmas?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!
CONGRATZ PEH AND ZACHARY ON YOUR BAPTISM!
This week has been pretty, mixed. I can't remember what I did on Monday and Tuesday somehow. haha. Matthias stayed over on Wed and Tues night! :D haha. Wed, Thurs and Fri helped out with the Christmas deco in church. It was really fun, climbing Instant Span, crapping with Josh about SNSD, and so on. Yesterday had choir in the morning. Had gastric, so didn't really sing. -.- And Amira didn't come. haha. After that Soh came to my house (!!!) and the we went to church together. Had P6 cell, then cell. P6ers are super noisy! haha. But fun bunch! haha. Had an awesme but sinful and fattening dinner cause celebrated Caroline's birthday as an area :D Cell practically on discussed Cell Dress-up day! I'm super excited! :D YAY! :D Now's Superlife, and later Zac and Darren's getting baptised. Awesome! :D Go to my sub-blog too!

11:38:00 AM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link