Chorale Exchange
Had a friendly competition with all of Ms Lim's choir, Nanyang Girls', St Nicks, NJC, HWI (JC), Anderson Sec, ACS and us. We went to Nanyang, and the school's really nice. I didn't see jiejie Pat though. On the way to and back from Nanyang, me and Amira practically crapped only Korean music. Singing and dancing... haha. After that met Hannah and Nicole and Joshua at Nicole's house. Watched BOF and ate lunch. I WISH I STAYED OVER!!! :( Nicole, stay over at our house k! (JOY, BECKY AND JESSIE. You guys too!)
6:11:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Chorale Exchange
Had a friendly competition with all of Ms Lim's choir, Nanyang Girls', St Nicks, NJC, HWI (JC), Anderson Sec, ACS and us. We went to Nanyang, and the school's really nice. I didn't see jiejie Pat though. On the way to and back from Nanyang, me and Amira practically crapped only Korean music. Singing and dancing... haha. After that met Hannah and Nicole and Joshua at Nicole's house. Watched BOF and ate lunch. I WISH I STAYED OVER!!! :( Nicole, stay over at our house k! (JOY, BECKY AND JESSIE. You guys too!)
6:11:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme