Schoolday randoms!
Sunday had combined service. Mike Connell came. (Did I spell his name wrongly???) Had duty for 2nd service, so couldn't join cell for lunch. But had fun serving! :D Superlife had Fun Day which was cool :D Brings me back to the days when we took Kids EE, then during Fun Day we could 'cut' the queue cause we had to finish the games :D Longlongtimeago.
Saw this really big snail when we went back home. -.-

On Monday Nicole, Manue, Amira and I went to Parkway to study. We wanted to go the the huge library... But Manue wanted Starbucks -.- That's how I bid my $10.80 goodbye. But the food was gooood. :D
Nicole and her pin-up fringe!
6:50:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Schoolday randoms!
Sunday had combined service. Mike Connell came. (Did I spell his name wrongly???) Had duty for 2nd service, so couldn't join cell for lunch. But had fun serving! :D Superlife had Fun Day which was cool :D Brings me back to the days when we took Kids EE, then during Fun Day we could 'cut' the queue cause we had to finish the games :D Longlongtimeago.
Saw this really big snail when we went back home. -.-

On Monday Nicole, Manue, Amira and I went to Parkway to study. We wanted to go the the huge library... But Manue wanted Starbucks -.- That's how I bid my $10.80 goodbye. But the food was gooood. :D
Nicole and her pin-up fringe!
6:50:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme