Pictures: GO TO FACEBOOK. BLOGGER IS STUPID.
CONGRATULATIONS MRS TAN!!!I hear a baby crying! haha. Grats Miss Ang!
Yesterday was Miss Ang, I mean Mrs Tan's wedding. It was really really fun! I woke up at like 6.30 which is like super early cause I was really excited. Met Jac-Lyn at Potong Pasir then went to TK bus stop. Amira and Nicole were already there, so we waited for DVD, Audrey and Manue. Manue came the latest -.- They bought 3 cans of Red Bull then we went to Manue's house to prepare. Her house is freaking AWESOME I tell you! Ahh really wanna go there again! Maybe for slumber party or something.
The garden.

The bookshelf and pretty stuff and a huge Barbie :D

Her Bed. She has this phone with the fluffy thing...

Her balcony!!!
Blogger is stupid. Anyway. After that we went for Miss Ang's wedding. We were nearly late! Some stupid idiots took the food when they didn't even know/invited to the wedding. -.- After that hung out at Parkway. Look at the pictures on top! STUPID BLOGGER. I can't shift it down.
5:03:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Pictures: GO TO FACEBOOK. BLOGGER IS STUPID.
CONGRATULATIONS MRS TAN!!!I hear a baby crying! haha. Grats Miss Ang!
Yesterday was Miss Ang, I mean Mrs Tan's wedding. It was really really fun! I woke up at like 6.30 which is like super early cause I was really excited. Met Jac-Lyn at Potong Pasir then went to TK bus stop. Amira and Nicole were already there, so we waited for DVD, Audrey and Manue. Manue came the latest -.- They bought 3 cans of Red Bull then we went to Manue's house to prepare. Her house is freaking AWESOME I tell you! Ahh really wanna go there again! Maybe for slumber party or something.
The garden.

The bookshelf and pretty stuff and a huge Barbie :D

Her Bed. She has this phone with the fluffy thing...

Her balcony!!!
Blogger is stupid. Anyway. After that we went for Miss Ang's wedding. We were nearly late! Some stupid idiots took the food when they didn't even know/invited to the wedding. -.- After that hung out at Parkway. Look at the pictures on top! STUPID BLOGGER. I can't shift it down.
5:03:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme