I'm posting a separate post :D Although it's the same day.
I don't feel close to God. I don't understand why. But after today's service, I guess I haven't been spending enough time with God. And I'm afraid I'll miss the second wave. My prayer is that I'll NEVER EVER forget God's love. But sometimes, it's hard. Now I'll just have to pick myself up, spend time with God, throw away studies, slacking, and maybe even friends. After all, eternity is with Him! :D
And again, I tell myself;
GOD LOVES YOU.
5:35:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
I'm posting a separate post :D Although it's the same day.
I don't feel close to God. I don't understand why. But after today's service, I guess I haven't been spending enough time with God. And I'm afraid I'll miss the second wave. My prayer is that I'll NEVER EVER forget God's love. But sometimes, it's hard. Now I'll just have to pick myself up, spend time with God, throw away studies, slacking, and maybe even friends. After all, eternity is with Him! :D
And again, I tell myself;
GOD LOVES YOU.
5:35:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme