Holidays haven't even started!
Have not been blogging for a while already... Ohwells, everyday is fun! Last week was script checking so nothing much. Saturday had SM training in the morning so got to skip TKGS Open House. Then went for Megalife followed by cell (: Sunday was P6s last day in Megalife! They will be joining us in Megalife next week :D Had fun knowing them better since I see them every week :D I'll be helping out in Janel's group! Yay! :D Yesterday was ultra boring. Manue was sick, Amira was 'SICK' DVD had 'cramps'. -.- Today was fun! Some pictures!
5:17:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Holidays haven't even started!
Have not been blogging for a while already... Ohwells, everyday is fun! Last week was script checking so nothing much. Saturday had SM training in the morning so got to skip TKGS Open House. Then went for Megalife followed by cell (: Sunday was P6s last day in Megalife! They will be joining us in Megalife next week :D Had fun knowing them better since I see them every week :D I'll be helping out in Janel's group! Yay! :D Yesterday was ultra boring. Manue was sick, Amira was 'SICK' DVD had 'cramps'. -.- Today was fun! Some pictures!
5:17:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme