Exams...
SAPPHIRE BLUE is the new black.
I've fallen completely in love with Super Junior. Please don't ask me to rank them cause it's impossible for me too. But I can tell you that Lee Sungmin's my favourite. I'm currently in the middle of finishing their shows... :D (Maybe 30%?)
If only I could rent the film the TV show. Youtube's so troublesome :(
Exams sucks for all I care. Went for brunch with Manue and Amira and DVD and Nicole and Hijanah yesterday. Was fun! Hijanah's tooth came out -.- Today met Siti and Everlyn :D
7:25:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Exams...
SAPPHIRE BLUE is the new black.
I've fallen completely in love with Super Junior. Please don't ask me to rank them cause it's impossible for me too. But I can tell you that Lee Sungmin's my favourite. I'm currently in the middle of finishing their shows... :D (Maybe 30%?)
If only I could rent the film the TV show. Youtube's so troublesome :(
Exams sucks for all I care. Went for brunch with Manue and Amira and DVD and Nicole and Hijanah yesterday. Was fun! Hijanah's tooth came out -.- Today met Siti and Everlyn :D
7:25:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme