EOY's Over!
Whoots! EOYs are over baby! Maths exam was okay. Ahhh. But for section B, suppose to write 1 questions on a fresh sheet of paper and I didn't! But Amira, DVD, Natalie, Hannah Chew etc. Didn't too. :D hehe. After school had a briefing for tomorrow's Math trail thing. And it wasted precious time. Some woman wasted our time talking to us about being TKGians. Like. HELLO! Esams are over and you have to waste our time! So anyway, went to Tampines with *Click* excluding Natasha. Went to Tamp Mall and ate PastaMania, and where I bid $8plus byebye. Bought *click* anklets too! Same shop from where Twins United bought our bracelets :D After that went to Tampines 1. Snacked at Frolick. Their Frozen Yougurt is really nice! Nicer than Berrylite I say. haha. But they have less toppings variety. Some pictures!



After that had choir, so me and Amira and DVD went early. DVD went back home & Me and Amira went for choir. Ahh. Why must there be choir! If not I'll be comfortably on a chair watching Fame I think. My cough got like worst, and my voice was berserk. :( But talked to Soh about Suju! :D YAY! haha. Oh, and yesterday night me and Hannah realised that we had the DVD (NOT Pirated) of Battle Of Wits and CHOI SIWON WAS ONE OF THE LEAD ACTORS! hahahahaha! Tomorrow having some stupid Math Trial but at least we get to take lotsa pictures! I hope we'll be in the same group :( haha.
8:34:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
EOY's Over!
Whoots! EOYs are over baby! Maths exam was okay. Ahhh. But for section B, suppose to write 1 questions on a fresh sheet of paper and I didn't! But Amira, DVD, Natalie, Hannah Chew etc. Didn't too. :D hehe. After school had a briefing for tomorrow's Math trail thing. And it wasted precious time. Some woman wasted our time talking to us about being TKGians. Like. HELLO! Esams are over and you have to waste our time! So anyway, went to Tampines with *Click* excluding Natasha. Went to Tamp Mall and ate PastaMania, and where I bid $8plus byebye. Bought *click* anklets too! Same shop from where Twins United bought our bracelets :D After that went to Tampines 1. Snacked at Frolick. Their Frozen Yougurt is really nice! Nicer than Berrylite I say. haha. But they have less toppings variety. Some pictures!



After that had choir, so me and Amira and DVD went early. DVD went back home & Me and Amira went for choir. Ahh. Why must there be choir! If not I'll be comfortably on a chair watching Fame I think. My cough got like worst, and my voice was berserk. :( But talked to Soh about Suju! :D YAY! haha. Oh, and yesterday night me and Hannah realised that we had the DVD (NOT Pirated) of Battle Of Wits and CHOI SIWON WAS ONE OF THE LEAD ACTORS! hahahahaha! Tomorrow having some stupid Math Trial but at least we get to take lotsa pictures! I hope we'll be in the same group :( haha.
8:34:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme