Camwhore maniacs!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE!Had Maths Trail today! I'm not excited about the Math part, but the Esplanade and Singapore River part. Cause it's like super fun to take pictures! Manue took like a lot of photos as usual. It was so freaking hot i tell you. (PS. Sorry for the heat :D) Esplandade Mall was closed, so couldn't eat anything nice. haha. It was awesome! And we got to choose our own gruop. yup. :D Ate at Singpost, and went home, and re-watched Intimate Note. And then rushed to the dentist. I got Halloween colours! Cool. First time trying :D I hope my two lower molars quickly come out, cause I don't want to go for yet another op! :( haha. :D
6:17:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Camwhore maniacs!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE!Had Maths Trail today! I'm not excited about the Math part, but the Esplanade and Singapore River part. Cause it's like super fun to take pictures! Manue took like a lot of photos as usual. It was so freaking hot i tell you. (PS. Sorry for the heat :D) Esplandade Mall was closed, so couldn't eat anything nice. haha. It was awesome! And we got to choose our own gruop. yup. :D Ate at Singpost, and went home, and re-watched Intimate Note. And then rushed to the dentist. I got Halloween colours! Cool. First time trying :D I hope my two lower molars quickly come out, cause I don't want to go for yet another op! :( haha. :D
6:17:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme