Worship Encounter
Megalife yesterday was AWESOME! :D We had this special service; Worship Encounter. The presence of God was really felt then. You know. The passion of the young. It felt so good singing praises to God and worshipping Him whatever way we want. It felt great! Yup. Cell we talked about "First Love". I guess this subject is very close to the heart of the Church. Like in the bible it's the MOST important thing... Ya. And I guess I currently don't have that amount of passion for God. Like when you first fall in Love kinda passion :D Ya. :D Now it's Superlife. I'm on duty. Ya :D Using Matt's com. Ya. -.- okay. He so hao lian. Must put his name -.- :D Okay byebye.
12:49:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Worship Encounter
Megalife yesterday was AWESOME! :D We had this special service; Worship Encounter. The presence of God was really felt then. You know. The passion of the young. It felt so good singing praises to God and worshipping Him whatever way we want. It felt great! Yup. Cell we talked about "First Love". I guess this subject is very close to the heart of the Church. Like in the bible it's the MOST important thing... Ya. And I guess I currently don't have that amount of passion for God. Like when you first fall in Love kinda passion :D Ya. :D Now it's Superlife. I'm on duty. Ya :D Using Matt's com. Ya. -.- okay. He so hao lian. Must put his name -.- :D Okay byebye.
12:49:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme