Weekdays. As Usual.
Nothing much happened this few days... Oh, but yesterday had this stupid chinese guanggao thing. Then the school force us to stay back. And I hate chinese. Okay. Anyway, they catered for us food, and they served CURRY. So, my
HOT PINK braces became
ORANGEY PINK. So gross la... :( And I like the
HOT PINK!!! Ahh. Ohwells. So, we just crapped the whole time, complaining for water. haha. :D Sat's the special Megalife event! And Nicole can't come T_T. Hopefully Manda's available (:
9:21:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Weekdays. As Usual.
Nothing much happened this few days... Oh, but yesterday had this stupid chinese guanggao thing. Then the school force us to stay back. And I hate chinese. Okay. Anyway, they catered for us food, and they served CURRY. So, my
HOT PINK braces became
ORANGEY PINK. So gross la... :( And I like the
HOT PINK!!! Ahh. Ohwells. So, we just crapped the whole time, complaining for water. haha. :D Sat's the special Megalife event! And Nicole can't come T_T. Hopefully Manda's available (:
9:21:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme