SO I decided not to post more about my week. haha. I'm lazy you know. But yesterday, yes yesterday! I went to the dentist thinking I can take out my braces next month. But no, not next month. Not the following month, but CNY!!! :( Ahh. But nvm. haha. I changed to
luminous greeeen. AWESOME. haha. Went to ION Orchard for dinner. Ate at the food court. There also can kena bankrupt I tell you. Soooo... EXPENSIVE. AHH. After that went home. :D Later going to XMS to meet naH. Then going home to
slack study. Yup. Okay! BYE!
P.S.: I'm in school now :D CHINESE LESSON!
11:40:00 AM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
SO I decided not to post more about my week. haha. I'm lazy you know. But yesterday, yes yesterday! I went to the dentist thinking I can take out my braces next month. But no, not next month. Not the following month, but CNY!!! :( Ahh. But nvm. haha. I changed to
luminous greeeen. AWESOME. haha. Went to ION Orchard for dinner. Ate at the food court. There also can kena bankrupt I tell you. Soooo... EXPENSIVE. AHH. After that went home. :D Later going to XMS to meet naH. Then going home to
slack study. Yup. Okay! BYE!
P.S.: I'm in school now :D CHINESE LESSON!
11:40:00 AM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme