The airport:(
So now I'm gonna post about my day(s). (From Saturday til now.) Saturday had service :D And cell. As always, I enjoyed both :D Yup. Sunday had duty. Shadowing of EA SM! So cool! But I did front stage there, so it was pretty scary... haha. After 1st service left church to go pick tunter up. :(
She left Singapore! The airport brings good and bad memories. Like tunter and Amberlie leaving. Their bad memories :( Like David coming back, that's good memories... :D Yeah. So after that stayed at home. yup. Next morning woke up with tunter NOT in. So weird. Ya. Managed to live till today! haha. I'm in school now, so will post more about the days in school in detail later! :D
8:29:00 AM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
The airport:(
So now I'm gonna post about my day(s). (From Saturday til now.) Saturday had service :D And cell. As always, I enjoyed both :D Yup. Sunday had duty. Shadowing of EA SM! So cool! But I did front stage there, so it was pretty scary... haha. After 1st service left church to go pick tunter up. :(
She left Singapore! The airport brings good and bad memories. Like tunter and Amberlie leaving. Their bad memories :( Like David coming back, that's good memories... :D Yeah. So after that stayed at home. yup. Next morning woke up with tunter NOT in. So weird. Ya. Managed to live till today! haha. I'm in school now, so will post more about the days in school in detail later! :D
8:29:00 AM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme