tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Sick-ness.

Today was an unusual day in school. Before that, I want to highlight that Hannah is sick :D Anyway, this morning, My throat was really dry, so i was like thinking whether I should go to school. I went in the end cause there's home ec today :D Reached school, and my head was really pain, so I took my temperature. 37.5, 37.6, 37.5. Of course I was sent home. But my parents couldn't fetch me, so stayed on till English. Really couldn't take it anymore, so I told Ms Ang to let me call my parents. So the whole English lesson I was either trying to sleep or using my phone (Haha MANUE!) But it was to contact my parents okay! My fever shot up to bout 38.5. Ahh. Then went to doc's. Matthias and Ah-Ee were there! Haha so Me, Hannah, Joy, and Matthias are all sick :( So sad. Came home, tried to rest, but couldn't cause of my throat. Wanna walk around, cannot. cause my head was spinning. So Manue, be careful what you wish for!!! :D HAHAAHAHAHAH. Oh, and Manue, you're still not at my house.. I thought you said you would arrive in 10 mins? (HAHA.) Oh ya, thanks guys for helping me! (Amira for pestering me to let Uncle Benny drive me -.-)

Smiles!

Labels:


8:36:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link