Thousands.
HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY! (Haha, I can't believe I actually forgot to post this.)
Anyway, I dreamt of PRPS twice in a row. I guess I really miss PRPS. And I wanna go watch UP 3D with Joy and Hannah! :( I feel so stuck at home. But, today I went out! Daddy brought us to another photo exhibition, and we ended up doing what me and Amira did, walk a thousand times around Citilink Mall. And gosh, I saw a thousand pretty dresses, and started to get really excited about shopping with Nicole, Manue and Amira for Miss Ang's wedding!! :D But the dresses were like $50 plus. I must bring a thousand bucks when shopping with them, cause I bet Manue would choose a super awesome dress that could buy 100 plates of chicken rice, Nicole would want to go to Diva, and we would maybe go to Topshop, or Daniel Yam at Vivo or Marina Bay or Parkway or Bugis la. Now you know why I'm excited!!! And Nicole is a super camwhorer! LOL. I miss clique!!! gosh, now i regret wishing I fell sick k. I missed out so much when I didn't come to school. Miss school truckloads. AND MEGALIFE!
Bring me back to school and church!! I don't want to suffer at home, eat bland food for 4 consecutive days -.-
Labels: PRPS, sick
9:08:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Thousands.
HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY! (Haha, I can't believe I actually forgot to post this.)
Anyway, I dreamt of PRPS twice in a row. I guess I really miss PRPS. And I wanna go watch UP 3D with Joy and Hannah! :( I feel so stuck at home. But, today I went out! Daddy brought us to another photo exhibition, and we ended up doing what me and Amira did, walk a thousand times around Citilink Mall. And gosh, I saw a thousand pretty dresses, and started to get really excited about shopping with Nicole, Manue and Amira for Miss Ang's wedding!! :D But the dresses were like $50 plus. I must bring a thousand bucks when shopping with them, cause I bet Manue would choose a super awesome dress that could buy 100 plates of chicken rice, Nicole would want to go to Diva, and we would maybe go to Topshop, or Daniel Yam at Vivo or Marina Bay or Parkway or Bugis la. Now you know why I'm excited!!! And Nicole is a super camwhorer! LOL. I miss clique!!! gosh, now i regret wishing I fell sick k. I missed out so much when I didn't come to school. Miss school truckloads. AND MEGALIFE!
Bring me back to school and church!! I don't want to suffer at home, eat bland food for 4 consecutive days -.-
Labels: PRPS, sick
9:08:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme