tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Smiles that matter.

It is gonna be a long post.
Yesterday went to Esplanade again with choir gang :D Ji In didn't come to school again. Nothing much happened, except that Amira passed 5 stations, Home Ec had no practical. So sad. Anyway, I went to Amira's house again (so paiseh). So both of us didn't want to go to her house too early cause nothing to do. So we went to Singpost. Passed by a bread shop at MRT station and bought the egg mayo and ham thingy. Ate it while walking. At singpost, I was like eating the ham, then, without thinking, I took the whole ham out of the bread and bit it. And guess what. The ham dropped on the escalator. I was like super embarrassed, I just kept walking straight. But, Amira was hoping that the escalator would jam -.- Finished the bread, then we walked to the Pasar Malam beside the MRT, except that it wasn't night :D haha. Found nothing there, except a shop playing BOOMBOOMPOW :D haha. Took a bus to Amira's house, and went to the playground, which was actually a fitness corner. Spent quite a lot of time there crapping. Then, I was thirsty. So obviously it's like quite rude to drink at Amira's house cause all of them fasting, so went to the MRT to buy Slurpee. Walked really slowly back to Amira's house, listened to music and chat in her room, got ready, and then left. We reached City Hall at 5.30, which was quite early (again), cause we were suppose to meet the rest of them (Cherise, Keziah and Vanessa) at 6. So we went to Raffles City Shopping Centre to walk around and do some window shopping. Walked back to City Hall at 5.55, realising that they were still at Tanah Merah -.- So we went to HMV at Citilink Mall. We lost track of time there, so we were late when they arrived. Went to eat at Burger King at Raffles City Shopping Centre, which was quite a torture, cause everytime Amira said something Keziah will start laughing -.- Went to Esplanade, met ChiHwee, Nancy and Heather there. Went to Singapore River again :D And Keziah said this. "Watermelon didn't come cause watermelon cannot go inside durian." GET IT?! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH! The performance was really awesome, and TKGS really rocked with Guei Chuk! hehe. Went home with Daddy :D And of course, me and Hannah started talking about our day :D I LOVE HANNAH! It was really random.
Today Ji In didn't come again. Reccess had to do 2.4 -.- I failed again -.- Anyway I couldn't do it. Really. I could die there. I couldn't eat cause no time. Then was MS lesson. Stupid la. After school did the video. After that went Parkway with Manue. We almost went to Ice-Cream Chef. :( Something miraculous happened. I managed to persuade Manue into eating food court. And she doesn't know the difference between Hawker Centre and Food Court -.- haha :D And, both of us realised that we used to be from the same modelling company!!!!!!!! SO COOL!!!! :D :D :D AWESOME LA! Walked around and stuff... Yup, then went home :D Then talked to Hannah again :D AWESOME DAYS....

Labels: ,


5:17:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link