Baptism!
Today spells D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. Chinese oral was like... superduper hard. 1st mistake: ZAO AN. It was suppose to be WU AN. AHHH!!! At least the teacher was nice. But I'm like hoping I'll get at least 25! :( Anyway, Saturday was church anniversary service. Becky wore a dress! haha. Cell was great! We combined with Cedar, and Becky and Jessie brought 2 friends. COOL! Sunday didn't go church. Yup.
I really really really pray that Rachel Lee, Nicole See and Audrey can make it for next week's service, and my baptism!!! I'm really excited for baptism! Sunday would be a full day in church. Will be serving in the morning, followed by baptism. CAN'T WAIT!!! :D
Let's talk about the happy things that happened today. Me and Rachel Lee were thinking random songs to sing. It was hard. Really hard. We couldn't think of any at first, but thought of two songs in the end: Fire Burning - Sean Kingston , You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift. hahaha. :D Although suffered a little only from DBSK, I'm sure it's just the beginning -.- AHH.
Anyway, baptism details:
2.30 pm-4.30 pm. AHH. I think they cannot come already D: *Moans, Groans, cries, and weeps.*
Haha. But Ah-gong, Ah-ma, Ah-Yee and family will be there :D Hopefully TK cell too :D I'm super excited!
COUNTDOWN:
6 Days!
4:48:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Baptism!
Today spells D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. Chinese oral was like... superduper hard. 1st mistake: ZAO AN. It was suppose to be WU AN. AHHH!!! At least the teacher was nice. But I'm like hoping I'll get at least 25! :( Anyway, Saturday was church anniversary service. Becky wore a dress! haha. Cell was great! We combined with Cedar, and Becky and Jessie brought 2 friends. COOL! Sunday didn't go church. Yup.
I really really really pray that Rachel Lee, Nicole See and Audrey can make it for next week's service, and my baptism!!! I'm really excited for baptism! Sunday would be a full day in church. Will be serving in the morning, followed by baptism. CAN'T WAIT!!! :D
Let's talk about the happy things that happened today. Me and Rachel Lee were thinking random songs to sing. It was hard. Really hard. We couldn't think of any at first, but thought of two songs in the end: Fire Burning - Sean Kingston , You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift. hahaha. :D Although suffered a little only from DBSK, I'm sure it's just the beginning -.- AHH.
Anyway, baptism details:
2.30 pm-4.30 pm. AHH. I think they cannot come already D: *Moans, Groans, cries, and weeps.*
Haha. But Ah-gong, Ah-ma, Ah-Yee and family will be there :D Hopefully TK cell too :D I'm super excited!
COUNTDOWN:
6 Days!
4:48:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme