BAPTISM (L)
Saturday's cell was really good. We ate dinner at Downtown East, and then went to grass patch for cell. It was really good, cause the cell was more of bonding. And it was really awesome! Some pictures:
Dory asked the Aunty whether she could try making the cotton candy! haha. That was the result - a mushroom! :D hahahaha.
Rachael trying it :D haha after that they got a lot of business you know! haha. TK cell rock.
BAPTISED!
Sunday had duty during the morning :D Did audio :D Had lots of fun. Had baptism after that. (Thanks Nat for buying lunch for us!) Was a little scared to get baptised. At least nervous. Then, WHOOSH! It really felt... awesome :D My shirt was like super big for me, so I kept pulling my shirt down cause I was scared that my shirt will float or something. haha :D Went down with Hannah and Joy. It was really good! We got the loudest cheer!!! :D haha. Thanks to Superlife Ministrry Team, TK cell, SK1, awesome family, and Audrey and Rachel :D haha. Thanks everyone for your encouraging messages and gifts and flowers!! :D The flowers are now in a pretty vase. :D haha. Lots of photos were being taken; me and Hannah were like running from this end of Victory Chapel to another end cause people wanted to take photos with us :D haha :D Lazy to upload photos :/ haha go to Facebook! :D Oh yes, GRATZ PIYING, JAVINE, JIEJIE AMELIA AND SAMUEL DO TOO! :D hehe.
Today was totally awesome. Had Teacher's Day celebration in school! Supposed to be Be Yourself Day, but the theme sucked. So not many were wearing home clothes. Got to miss Aces Day workout. :D Had to practice for CIP which completely sucked to the core. Anyway, the performance was darn good. But, it's the after school that was the awesome part!!! Went to Hougang with Amanda, Jessie and Becky to pick Hannah. Had fun on the way there :D Went to PRPS!!!!! OMGosh I miss that school TRUCKLOADS!!! We were talking about how 'bad' we used to be during Mr Liao's lesson!!! haha. Cheating during ting xie and stuff!!! Met Mr Eddie Foo (L), Ms Agnes Lim (L), and Liao Lao Shi! I really wish I could rewind time... But I didn't see the whole of 6B :( So sad... Anyway, went to Ehub! with Bessie. haha. I mean Becky and Jessie and Hannah. Went to watch The Proposal. It is really funny!!! But sick too. Yup. After that went home... I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO PRPS!! (L)(L)(L)
And again, thank you to those people who were there for us during our baptism!!!
(For more of what happened, please visit Hannah's blog!)
7:23:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
BAPTISM (L)
Saturday's cell was really good. We ate dinner at Downtown East, and then went to grass patch for cell. It was really good, cause the cell was more of bonding. And it was really awesome! Some pictures:
Dory asked the Aunty whether she could try making the cotton candy! haha. That was the result - a mushroom! :D hahahaha.
Rachael trying it :D haha after that they got a lot of business you know! haha. TK cell rock.
BAPTISED!
Sunday had duty during the morning :D Did audio :D Had lots of fun. Had baptism after that. (Thanks Nat for buying lunch for us!) Was a little scared to get baptised. At least nervous. Then, WHOOSH! It really felt... awesome :D My shirt was like super big for me, so I kept pulling my shirt down cause I was scared that my shirt will float or something. haha :D Went down with Hannah and Joy. It was really good! We got the loudest cheer!!! :D haha. Thanks to Superlife Ministrry Team, TK cell, SK1, awesome family, and Audrey and Rachel :D haha. Thanks everyone for your encouraging messages and gifts and flowers!! :D The flowers are now in a pretty vase. :D haha. Lots of photos were being taken; me and Hannah were like running from this end of Victory Chapel to another end cause people wanted to take photos with us :D haha :D Lazy to upload photos :/ haha go to Facebook! :D Oh yes, GRATZ PIYING, JAVINE, JIEJIE AMELIA AND SAMUEL DO TOO! :D hehe.
Today was totally awesome. Had Teacher's Day celebration in school! Supposed to be Be Yourself Day, but the theme sucked. So not many were wearing home clothes. Got to miss Aces Day workout. :D Had to practice for CIP which completely sucked to the core. Anyway, the performance was darn good. But, it's the after school that was the awesome part!!! Went to Hougang with Amanda, Jessie and Becky to pick Hannah. Had fun on the way there :D Went to PRPS!!!!! OMGosh I miss that school TRUCKLOADS!!! We were talking about how 'bad' we used to be during Mr Liao's lesson!!! haha. Cheating during ting xie and stuff!!! Met Mr Eddie Foo (L), Ms Agnes Lim (L), and Liao Lao Shi! I really wish I could rewind time... But I didn't see the whole of 6B :( So sad... Anyway, went to Ehub! with Bessie. haha. I mean Becky and Jessie and Hannah. Went to watch The Proposal. It is really funny!!! But sick too. Yup. After that went home... I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO PRPS!! (L)(L)(L)
And again, thank you to those people who were there for us during our baptism!!!
(For more of what happened, please visit Hannah's blog!)
7:23:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme