Tuesday had NAPFA :( Had A for everything except STANDING BROADJUMP!!! After NAPFA (Which ended at like 5), went to Parkway with Manue and Nicole. Thanks to NETS, we got lots of free awesome food like Famous Amos! haha (THANKS MANUE, LOADS) Had lots of fun with Manue and Nicole, although we didn't take a single photo. Which is pretty weird since it's the three of us. (Right Nicole?) haha. Yesterday nothing much happened, except that the day was SUPER SLACK (:DDDDDD) Math was really awesome cause Manue had this really sicksicksick yet funny trick (Which made me laugh to tears), plus Nicole and DVD's sick jokes. :D HAHA. Today, lessons were boring, suckish, and way not me. Had Geog and Chinese test, and thankfully, I knew how to do the questions (Thanks Nicole and Natasha). Me and Natasha were studying geog, and I was singing Love Story. Then she suddenly sang this, "Sedimentary, Igneous and Metamorphic" to the tune of Love Story. Then, we went high! haha. Archery was also fun, although I didn't hit bullseye. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Before archery, Manue BIT MY FINGER. (This is the
highlight of the post.) Thanks Manue! A LOT! haha :D
Nicole, I'm so tempted to just call you Nic. Sorry, but it's so much shorter. Sorry Nicole's brother too. haha :D
8:13:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Tuesday had NAPFA :( Had A for everything except STANDING BROADJUMP!!! After NAPFA (Which ended at like 5), went to Parkway with Manue and Nicole. Thanks to NETS, we got lots of free awesome food like Famous Amos! haha (THANKS MANUE, LOADS) Had lots of fun with Manue and Nicole, although we didn't take a single photo. Which is pretty weird since it's the three of us. (Right Nicole?) haha. Yesterday nothing much happened, except that the day was SUPER SLACK (:DDDDDD) Math was really awesome cause Manue had this really sicksicksick yet funny trick (Which made me laugh to tears), plus Nicole and DVD's sick jokes. :D HAHA. Today, lessons were boring, suckish, and way not me. Had Geog and Chinese test, and thankfully, I knew how to do the questions (Thanks Nicole and Natasha). Me and Natasha were studying geog, and I was singing Love Story. Then she suddenly sang this, "Sedimentary, Igneous and Metamorphic" to the tune of Love Story. Then, we went high! haha. Archery was also fun, although I didn't hit bullseye. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Before archery, Manue BIT MY FINGER. (This is the
highlight of the post.) Thanks Manue! A LOT! haha :D
Nicole, I'm so tempted to just call you Nic. Sorry, but it's so much shorter. Sorry Nicole's brother too. haha :D
8:13:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme