tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

SCHOOL :(
Nicole and Manue, the two super hyper super good friends, didn't come to school. Amira had problem walking down and up the stairs. My arm muscles hurt. Thank You NAPFA practice :( It felt really wierd during art, cause Nicole and Manue are like the ones that always break Mdm Seah's rules :D haha :D Today sat on Nicole's seat. I wanna thank Ms Ang, cause I think she closed one eye :P hehe. LEGACY was teribble. The pshycologist came again :( So darn boring. Wanted to sleep. But Ms Lee woke me :( Sigh. HAD CHOIR. OMGosh nearly died. Didn't learn Sunset. Fainted. Didn't revise Street Calls. Called an ambulance. AUDITION'S ON FRIDAY. Tammy, Rest In Peace. Ahhh. Truthfully, I'm still a tiny little unsure about the songs. Ahh. Really wanna PASS! Reached home super late, took the MRT during peak hours. Kena squashed like a flat pancake.


I MISS AMBERLIE.

9:52:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link