I MISS AMBERLIE :(Yesterday was rockingly fun, except for 2 things, AMC training (Math Olympiad) and Amberlie, Reagan and Pastor Joe leaving :( After school suddenly had AMC training, and it starts at 2. And school ends at 1.50. -.- So, skipped lunch. Went back home, rested, did my overdue Geog HW, rested, and left for the airport. Was kinda high then, don't know why. Went to T2 canteen for dinner and met Superlife Team there. Me and Hannah kept doing the Hoedown Throwdown dance in Kenneth, and that got us really high. Thanks Abby for that awesome suggestion! We were really excited and high, two of us couldn't finish 1 tiny plate of char siew mian -.- Had lots of fun :D Oh yes,
DAVID'S BACK!!!When we first entered the canteen, saw Darren, Nicole, Caleb and DAVID!! That is another reason why we went high. The first thing he said was HELLO. And it was in the Auzzie accent!!! Now I'm getting high just talking about it. Anyway, after the whole fun stuff we did in the canteen, we went to Burger King cause that's where the other people were. It was really A LOT of people. Like, the whole Burger King were Riverlifers. Haha. except for a few tables. Me and Hannah kept doing the Hoedown Throwdown dance including Abby, so we decided to teach Piying and perform it for Amberlie before she leaves. Darren was making funny faces, (result of his shirt), Kenneth was fed up of Hannah Montana (HAHA. High-5 Abby!), Zachary was calling us lame twins while he did his retarded dance, Reagan was going around playing around. Blahbeedeeblahbada. Skip all the talking... DEPARTURE HALL. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Amberlie. Reagan. The past. AHH. The BIGGGGG group all prayed for them in the middle of the Departure Hall (AWESOME), took pictures (IT'S A MUST), and waved goodbye. When they were in the holding area, it was pretty funny, cause everytime Amberlie turned around, all the hands suddenly went up and started waving. And when she was out of sight..................., I started crying like it's no one's business. I don't know why, I guess my emotions got the better of me. I started crying A LOT. So embarrassing. I mean like really. If someone you've known for like what, more than 8 to 10 years, suddenly leaves, of course you'll just.... AHH. I know God sent their family there. But I just couldn't help but cry. T.T
I LOVE YOU AMBERLIE AND REAGAN! NEVER EVER FORGET SUPERLIFE!!! AND THE FUN TIMES WE HAD TOGETHER!!"As we go on, we remember, all the times we've, spent together."
4:28:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
I MISS AMBERLIE :(Yesterday was rockingly fun, except for 2 things, AMC training (Math Olympiad) and Amberlie, Reagan and Pastor Joe leaving :( After school suddenly had AMC training, and it starts at 2. And school ends at 1.50. -.- So, skipped lunch. Went back home, rested, did my overdue Geog HW, rested, and left for the airport. Was kinda high then, don't know why. Went to T2 canteen for dinner and met Superlife Team there. Me and Hannah kept doing the Hoedown Throwdown dance in Kenneth, and that got us really high. Thanks Abby for that awesome suggestion! We were really excited and high, two of us couldn't finish 1 tiny plate of char siew mian -.- Had lots of fun :D Oh yes,
DAVID'S BACK!!!When we first entered the canteen, saw Darren, Nicole, Caleb and DAVID!! That is another reason why we went high. The first thing he said was HELLO. And it was in the Auzzie accent!!! Now I'm getting high just talking about it. Anyway, after the whole fun stuff we did in the canteen, we went to Burger King cause that's where the other people were. It was really A LOT of people. Like, the whole Burger King were Riverlifers. Haha. except for a few tables. Me and Hannah kept doing the Hoedown Throwdown dance including Abby, so we decided to teach Piying and perform it for Amberlie before she leaves. Darren was making funny faces, (result of his shirt), Kenneth was fed up of Hannah Montana (HAHA. High-5 Abby!), Zachary was calling us lame twins while he did his retarded dance, Reagan was going around playing around. Blahbeedeeblahbada. Skip all the talking... DEPARTURE HALL. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Amberlie. Reagan. The past. AHH. The BIGGGGG group all prayed for them in the middle of the Departure Hall (AWESOME), took pictures (IT'S A MUST), and waved goodbye. When they were in the holding area, it was pretty funny, cause everytime Amberlie turned around, all the hands suddenly went up and started waving. And when she was out of sight..................., I started crying like it's no one's business. I don't know why, I guess my emotions got the better of me. I started crying A LOT. So embarrassing. I mean like really. If someone you've known for like what, more than 8 to 10 years, suddenly leaves, of course you'll just.... AHH. I know God sent their family there. But I just couldn't help but cry. T.T
I LOVE YOU AMBERLIE AND REAGAN! NEVER EVER FORGET SUPERLIFE!!! AND THE FUN TIMES WE HAD TOGETHER!!"As we go on, we remember, all the times we've, spent together."
4:28:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme