HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY MANUE!!!Watched Ice Age 3 on Saturday with daddy and muumy's cell! IT WAS AWESOME!!! TO THE CORE! OMGosh the movie was really good! But me and Hannah missed BOF :(
Anyway, Sunday had duty!! Whoo! It felt really good going back to church you know! :D Amberlie's farewell was really awesome, and fun! I'm going to miss her A LOT...
Monday. Went to Gertrude's house to do the STUPID chinese project. Ahhh... Did I mention I sucksucksuck at chinese? Fed Up. hehe. But her house was really nice :)
Tuesday? SCHOOL :(
3:35:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY MANUE!!!Watched Ice Age 3 on Saturday with daddy and muumy's cell! IT WAS AWESOME!!! TO THE CORE! OMGosh the movie was really good! But me and Hannah missed BOF :(
Anyway, Sunday had duty!! Whoo! It felt really good going back to church you know! :D Amberlie's farewell was really awesome, and fun! I'm going to miss her A LOT...
Monday. Went to Gertrude's house to do the STUPID chinese project. Ahhh... Did I mention I sucksucksuck at chinese? Fed Up. hehe. But her house was really nice :)
Tuesday? SCHOOL :(
3:35:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme