tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

CA week

This two days had CA, but this two days were extremely fun! Yesterday first. Yesterday, Manue bought Jolly Shandy and brought it to class. I drank a sip. So it was like 0.0000000000000001% alchohol. haha. Manue and Nicole drank some, DVD drank a sip too I think. Manue had an uber bad headache after that, and we were having exam. HAHA. kidding. Had Geog and Math yesterday, and good thing I knew how to do the questions. hehe. Oh yes, I got new school shoes too! After that for some reason, me and Manue were extremely high, and I'm highly convinced that it's not because of Jolly, nor Shandy. haha. Was really fun! hehe. Today was even better. Met Manue first, went to Caltex, she wanted to go to 7-11, I was too lazy, so went to school with Jac-Lyn. Obviously she followed. Studied like crazy during that 1/2 hour. Like Amira, Nicole, Me, Ji In and Natasha doodling all the history facts on the board, Manue and DVD practically studying ON the board. It was beneficial to the class OKAY! hehe. After the papers that was neither hard nor easy, had recess then PE. Me, Manue, Nicole, Natasha, Rachel T., Jac-Lyn, Audrey and DVD challenged sec 2s to captain's ball. They obviously won. haha. After Home Ec and Music, went out with Nicole, Amira and Manue to Parkway! So sad Ji In didn't come :( Had loads of fun doing the childish painting thing, and hanging out with them! Sorry Amira for not going to a Halal place for lunch. :( After that went home :D And Mama, Ee sok and Ee sum are coming!!! Whoosh!

I'll bring you more than a song, more than a song.

8:05:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link