Today was the first day of this semester. It felt pretty normal, i guess cause the holidays feel pretty short too. Me and Jac-Lyn reach school super early, like 6.45 am. Was happily chatting and screaming with Amira, Manue and Nicole See, and Natasha although she didn't talk much. We were like quite hyper, and panicky (Cause of the stupid history test which didn't take place -.-). It felt pretty normal, didn't feel like it was the first day of school. Except for that super duper long assembly period which was basically used to do all the precautionary H1N1 measures, and which also ate up our lit period. History was the worst period I would say. Ms Su is involved in AYG I think, so we had a relieve teacher. First thing she said, "Please hand in your history project." My whole class fainted. "Tomorrow is the deadline!!!! Tomorrow then pass up!" Haha. Mad rush. I'm like so dead. My history project is like still hanging up there... I feel like screaming my heart out... I'm like really worried that my group would get scolded from the teacher.. AHHHH. Hopefully will be able to do by tomorrow (Worst case). Ahhh. I'm so dead. Anyway, after school went home with Jac, Selena and Divyata (She was going to Selena's house to do project). Met Mummy and Hannah at Hougang Mall. Ate, then went home. From then until now, I've been trying to do the dang hist project. And it's giving me tons of headache. D: And I feel so bad. DO you know how much electricity I've wasted. Plus my parents money. Ahh.
I feel like. There's no more hope. Yet, I know that there's hope if I continue to seek God. Ahh but I'm still not feeling good. Ohwells.
Next week Megalife's cancelled. Gonna be staring at the wall again. :( And Sunday. Can't wait for Megalife :D
WithMuchLove;
Smiles! (Guess I'm not a good example now.)(Maybe Wednesday :D)
8:26:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Today was the first day of this semester. It felt pretty normal, i guess cause the holidays feel pretty short too. Me and Jac-Lyn reach school super early, like 6.45 am. Was happily chatting and screaming with Amira, Manue and Nicole See, and Natasha although she didn't talk much. We were like quite hyper, and panicky (Cause of the stupid history test which didn't take place -.-). It felt pretty normal, didn't feel like it was the first day of school. Except for that super duper long assembly period which was basically used to do all the precautionary H1N1 measures, and which also ate up our lit period. History was the worst period I would say. Ms Su is involved in AYG I think, so we had a relieve teacher. First thing she said, "Please hand in your history project." My whole class fainted. "Tomorrow is the deadline!!!! Tomorrow then pass up!" Haha. Mad rush. I'm like so dead. My history project is like still hanging up there... I feel like screaming my heart out... I'm like really worried that my group would get scolded from the teacher.. AHHHH. Hopefully will be able to do by tomorrow (Worst case). Ahhh. I'm so dead. Anyway, after school went home with Jac, Selena and Divyata (She was going to Selena's house to do project). Met Mummy and Hannah at Hougang Mall. Ate, then went home. From then until now, I've been trying to do the dang hist project. And it's giving me tons of headache. D: And I feel so bad. DO you know how much electricity I've wasted. Plus my parents money. Ahh.
I feel like. There's no more hope. Yet, I know that there's hope if I continue to seek God. Ahh but I'm still not feeling good. Ohwells.
Next week Megalife's cancelled. Gonna be staring at the wall again. :( And Sunday. Can't wait for Megalife :D
WithMuchLove;
Smiles! (Guess I'm not a good example now.)(Maybe Wednesday :D)
8:26:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme