ROAR.
Today had choir... Ahhh it was pretty bad. Ms Lim made us tear our score :( Look on the bright side! We'll improve! Right. Argh. Anyway, tomorrow there's Prayer Meeting :D Whoosssss. :DDD Yeah! And Sunday I'm on duty :P
Serious. You gotta get serious. You want the marks you got? Continue like that. You want to see good results? "Do what the 10% do. If you wanna remain average, do what the 90% do." Everytime I tell myself, Okay! I'm gonna finish this by the end of today! I get distracted again. It's always like that. I pray. I ask God to help me. God helps those who helps themself. I guess the fault lies with me cause everytime i get distracted, i tell myself, just 5 mins. And then there goes my day. All screwed up... Ahhh. Because of this, going out with my friends will make me feel guilty. And my mum will feel... I don't know. How every mum would feel... *sigh*.
Lord, I pray that you'll just lead me through the right path. I do have a lot of downs, but I know you'll always be there for me. In Jesus Name, Amen.
10:33:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
ROAR.
Today had choir... Ahhh it was pretty bad. Ms Lim made us tear our score :( Look on the bright side! We'll improve! Right. Argh. Anyway, tomorrow there's Prayer Meeting :D Whoosssss. :DDD Yeah! And Sunday I'm on duty :P
Serious. You gotta get serious. You want the marks you got? Continue like that. You want to see good results? "Do what the 10% do. If you wanna remain average, do what the 90% do." Everytime I tell myself, Okay! I'm gonna finish this by the end of today! I get distracted again. It's always like that. I pray. I ask God to help me. God helps those who helps themself. I guess the fault lies with me cause everytime i get distracted, i tell myself, just 5 mins. And then there goes my day. All screwed up... Ahhh. Because of this, going out with my friends will make me feel guilty. And my mum will feel... I don't know. How every mum would feel... *sigh*.
Lord, I pray that you'll just lead me through the right path. I do have a lot of downs, but I know you'll always be there for me. In Jesus Name, Amen.
10:33:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme