tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

FRIDAY:
Had choir in the afternoon :( Celebrated Godpa and Godma's wedding Anniversary at Parkway's Jack's Place :D It was really awesome, especially since we haven't met for a very, very, very longggg time :( But it was really fun! Godma was like, really stunned :D hehe. Love you guys!

SATURDAY:
No Megalife T_T Felt really awkward and boring. Went to Laselle (College of The Arts) to see 3 photo exhibitions. OMGosh. That school is WAYYY awesome. It's like, super ARTT school. It was great. The photo's were great too!

SUNDAY:
No Superlife... I stared at the wall for really long until 11.15, when I went out for lunch :D Breath of fresh airrr :D

MONDAY:
Had choir in the morning. We ran. Ahh was so sweaty. Actually I didn't run. Me, Amira and Chi Hwee and some other people walked. haha. Learned a new song, some Dim Sum song. At the end of choir was freaking hungry :( But Daddy and Hannah picked me up from school and we went to Funan for lunch (During choir, Hannah and Daddy went to Marina Barrage without me :() walked to the Asian Civillisations Museum to see Steve McCurry's photo exhibition. OMGosh it was really cool. haha. Me and Hannah were so tempted to see the museum you know! ahh. After that had my dental appointment. He said by the time I visit him again and my teeth is not down, he'd cut my gum :( I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN! Pray for me! :D

TUESDAY:
Nothing to report. Except for me slacking the WHOLE day.

WEDNESDAY (Today):
Going to do Math Sail task later. Ahh don't feel like going out :(



Oh, and you people out there, you guys are kept in prayer :D



LOVES;

11:50:00 AM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link