Today's E-learning day and I'm still using the com. Oops. I WATCHED BOYS OVER FLOWERS. OMGosheeeee it's supersupersupersuperextremely NICE!!! I watched till episode 6. Haha. I didn't know how to do the Home Ed homework so I just simply did it. LOL. Oh yes, might be going to PRPS!!! :D hehe. Okay then,
BYE! (Once you finish reading this go watch Boys Over Flowers k!)
6:34:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Today's E-learning day and I'm still using the com. Oops. I WATCHED BOYS OVER FLOWERS. OMGosheeeee it's supersupersupersuperextremely NICE!!! I watched till episode 6. Haha. I didn't know how to do the Home Ed homework so I just simply did it. LOL. Oh yes, might be going to PRPS!!! :D hehe. Okay then,
BYE! (Once you finish reading this go watch Boys Over Flowers k!)
6:34:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme