Today was such a funny day la!! Mr Tang and Divyata made the whole class laugh to tears and made me have stomach pain. He spoke in the American accent! OMGoshe SUPER FUNNY! We couldn't stop laughing AT ALL. Ms Tang is super cute! She wanted to pass the exam paper to Yun Jing then she started talking and swinging the paper around and Yun Jing tried to catch it. OMGosh SO FUNNY! Ever since Divyata made Mr Tang get into his joking mood, the whole class has become a laughing lot. LOL! :D At home, Hannah couldn't make me stop laughing! hehe :D Hmm, laughter is the best medicine for me I guess. It makes me forget EVERYTHING. I'm so happy God put laughter in our lives <3
Oh yes, we were creating meanings out of names too. Names in brackets is the creators.
T-totally (Me)
A-awesome (Me)
M-married (Manu)
M-mother (Manu)
Y-youth (Manu)
M-maniac (me and DVD)
A-and (Manu, DVD, me)
N-new (Me)
U-underage (Manu)
E-edition (Manu)(At first I created evolution)
L-living (Manu)
L-life (Manu)
A-again (Manu)
N-next
A-american
T-top
A-asian
S-super
H-hot
A-apple (All by me and Manu)
G-*forgot*
L-lame
A-aunty
D-digging
Y-yellow
S-sand (Unknown. V.G.?)
R-*forgot*
A-adorable
C-cuddly
H-*forgot*
E-*forgot*
L-*forgot* (Unknown. V.G.?)
I like Natasha's the most :D
With Much Love,
TAMMY (Rocks.)
6:35:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Today was such a funny day la!! Mr Tang and Divyata made the whole class laugh to tears and made me have stomach pain. He spoke in the American accent! OMGoshe SUPER FUNNY! We couldn't stop laughing AT ALL. Ms Tang is super cute! She wanted to pass the exam paper to Yun Jing then she started talking and swinging the paper around and Yun Jing tried to catch it. OMGosh SO FUNNY! Ever since Divyata made Mr Tang get into his joking mood, the whole class has become a laughing lot. LOL! :D At home, Hannah couldn't make me stop laughing! hehe :D Hmm, laughter is the best medicine for me I guess. It makes me forget EVERYTHING. I'm so happy God put laughter in our lives <3
Oh yes, we were creating meanings out of names too. Names in brackets is the creators.
T-totally (Me)
A-awesome (Me)
M-married (Manu)
M-mother (Manu)
Y-youth (Manu)
M-maniac (me and DVD)
A-and (Manu, DVD, me)
N-new (Me)
U-underage (Manu)
E-edition (Manu)(At first I created evolution)
L-living (Manu)
L-life (Manu)
A-again (Manu)
N-next
A-american
T-top
A-asian
S-super
H-hot
A-apple (All by me and Manu)
G-*forgot*
L-lame
A-aunty
D-digging
Y-yellow
S-sand (Unknown. V.G.?)
R-*forgot*
A-adorable
C-cuddly
H-*forgot*
E-*forgot*
L-*forgot* (Unknown. V.G.?)
I like Natasha's the most :D
With Much Love,
TAMMY (Rocks.)
6:35:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme