tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Today was a sad and happy day... Oh yes, I cut my hair on Friday :D Today in school everybody were like asking me whether I cut my hair. It's like, DUH. Lol :D Here's some pictures of what I did on Labour Day :D (Daddy, Mummy, me, Hannah, Uncle Joe, Aunty Corrine and JieJie Pat went to Central :))


Uncle Joe entering the restaurant :D (Actually he purposely posed for the picture :X)


Daddy posing for the camera!


Daddy and Uncle Joe looking at the food on display :D

Me and Hannah. ANGELS!

Me and Hannah acting retarded XD

Me, Mummy, Daddy :D (Hannah was taking the picture)

Aunty Corrine enjoying her peanut paste (blocked). Giant Snow Ice (I call it modified Ice Kacang) that cost $5 that is really really nice. :P (This is in Chinatown. We came here for dessert!)

After Labour Day... (Hannah, Me and Joy's shopping experience.)
Yes, before Megalife :P

Ms Joy Ng holding my comb!


Sorry Joy for making you look shorter.

Yes, my fringe is a complete messss.

JOY IS CUTE. Admit it.

Had tonns of fun :D Sunday was awesome too, I had duty. :D Was running here and there :P haha. Can't wait for Mother's Day special event!!! <3

With Much Love;

XD

(All pictures courtesy of Hannah's phone.) (And Hannah :D)


7:57:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link