tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Today had English and Lit CA. Good thing it didn't kill me like the other's did. Esp. history... haha. Today Mr Tang didn't come in for Math for I don't know what reason. So we just crapped and Amira was like "quiet. Quiet. Quiet.Quiet." haha! Yesterday DVD taught us Lit cause Miss Ang didn't come. And no relieve teacher came. I wanted to take a video but Amira won'tlet me :( Oh, yes, today halve of our english period Miss Ang wasn't in. So DVD entertained us with her evil laughter and funny jokes! My jaw was hurting and my stomach became pain. DVD is the best joker. EVER. :D And guess what? My name was submitted to become a POP. POP you know?! OHMYGOSHEEEE. Maybe I shall be a POP but don't become prefect. ahhhhh... I don't know la... :( haha. Tomorrow's Labour's Day!!! haha. Going out! hehe :D

Can't wait for Megalife! Fwee!

Love;
Awesome (Tammy). XD

5:13:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link