Today was a super interesting day. In the morning was usual... Like the time when I almost fell asleep uring math. haha. Oops. And the time when I was replying a letter during LEGACY (today had our first sexuality talk) Yup. After school I rushed to finish my food cause I scared Jianmin will kill me if I make her wait. Then I went to the piano and she wasn't there. NVM, I waited. And waited. And waited. (Sorry Jac-Lyn... Made you wait with me :D) Then she called me.
"Tammy! Where are you?"
"In the canteen! Where are YOU?!"
"Which canteen? VJC or TK?"
"TK la! Then? I wait for you so long!"
"ahh! I'm going to VJC already!"
"Where are you?!"
"On the bus."
"WHAT?!
"Sorry la! Got event at 2.30!"
"ahh okay okay I come now!"
argh, haha. Me and Jac went to bus stop. I thought ALL the buses goes to VJC, so took the first bus we saw, 10. WRONG MOVE. We kinda got a little lost, but thanks to Jac's good sense of direction, we managed to drop off quickly. We walked, walked walked and then came to bus stop which had 31.

That's the bus stop we walked to. Took the photo when coming back and the stupid bus ad block a bit. See the blue short building? Further down to the right, we dropped off at a bus stop. And we walked allllll the wayyyyyy....
So we waited for the bus. (SORRY JAC-LYN!!!!!! :D) haha. Then we managed to go to VJC. JIAYOUS 1E4 and TK CELL! haha. Hannah (Chew) is a WAYY good runner. yupps. haha.
Signing off,
[awesome] Tammy :D
6:26:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Today was a super interesting day. In the morning was usual... Like the time when I almost fell asleep uring math. haha. Oops. And the time when I was replying a letter during LEGACY (today had our first sexuality talk) Yup. After school I rushed to finish my food cause I scared Jianmin will kill me if I make her wait. Then I went to the piano and she wasn't there. NVM, I waited. And waited. And waited. (Sorry Jac-Lyn... Made you wait with me :D) Then she called me.
"Tammy! Where are you?"
"In the canteen! Where are YOU?!"
"Which canteen? VJC or TK?"
"TK la! Then? I wait for you so long!"
"ahh! I'm going to VJC already!"
"Where are you?!"
"On the bus."
"WHAT?!
"Sorry la! Got event at 2.30!"
"ahh okay okay I come now!"
argh, haha. Me and Jac went to bus stop. I thought ALL the buses goes to VJC, so took the first bus we saw, 10. WRONG MOVE. We kinda got a little lost, but thanks to Jac's good sense of direction, we managed to drop off quickly. We walked, walked walked and then came to bus stop which had 31.

That's the bus stop we walked to. Took the photo when coming back and the stupid bus ad block a bit. See the blue short building? Further down to the right, we dropped off at a bus stop. And we walked allllll the wayyyyyy....
So we waited for the bus. (SORRY JAC-LYN!!!!!! :D) haha. Then we managed to go to VJC. JIAYOUS 1E4 and TK CELL! haha. Hannah (Chew) is a WAYY good runner. yupps. haha.
Signing off,
[awesome] Tammy :D
6:26:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme