SO MANY THINGS TO DO!
1.History skit thingy.
2.Geography workbook.
3.Geography-research on volcanoes.
4.Class Banner.
5.Class cheerleading.
6.Gymnastics. (MANUEEEEELLLAAA!)
7.History+English project.
8.Chinese project.
I hope I can still survive. It's like... there's NO MORE holiday T_T ahhh. saddd... haha. Hopefully...(!!!)I CAN GO SENTOSA WITH THE AWESOMEMEST SUPERLIFE MINISTRY TEAM! :D :D :DDDDDD
haha.
Smile, Like Hannah always says :)
Labels: Holidays
10:18:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
SO MANY THINGS TO DO!
1.History skit thingy.
2.Geography workbook.
3.Geography-research on volcanoes.
4.Class Banner.
5.Class cheerleading.
6.Gymnastics. (MANUEEEEELLLAAA!)
7.History+English project.
8.Chinese project.
I hope I can still survive. It's like... there's NO MORE holiday T_T ahhh. saddd... haha. Hopefully...(!!!)I CAN GO SENTOSA WITH THE AWESOMEMEST SUPERLIFE MINISTRY TEAM! :D :D :DDDDDD
haha.
Smile, Like Hannah always says :)
Labels: Holidays
10:18:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme