Now info-lit :D wow.. So much to post about... Prayer Meeting on fri, Awesome Megalife on Sat, Superlife service yesterday. Yesterday was super fun!!! Matthew was showing us the Galilieo show. It's uber nice!!! Ahh, but didn't finish watching. Then on Sat, had lots of fun with the rain and water! My shoes was super wet that I Took my shoes and socks out during Megalife (Carpet floor rocks) and walked barefooted until end of Megalife. I borrwed Hannah's (Chew) slippers. Thanks!!! Went to but food with JM, had an awesome time in cell. Fri prayer rocked. I went to church and dinner with JM, CAR, and Rachael. Met Dory at the DTE food court. :D haha.
I MISSED HANNAH! I am SO not used to not having my other half-amirror... on sat I kept asking, where's Hannah? ahh.
Thanks Wesley for the awesome and tasty FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES!
Thanks SK1 for bullying me (Winiline and Zoe!)
Thanks Joshua (sho) and Rachael for waiting with me when everyone else left :D
Thanks Matt (Han) for the awesome entertainment!
Thanks Superlife Ministry for making my sunday morning!
Thanks Grandma for the awesome Haagen-Dazs!
You guys rock my life!
Thanks clique for making my day! <3
12:37:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Now info-lit :D wow.. So much to post about... Prayer Meeting on fri, Awesome Megalife on Sat, Superlife service yesterday. Yesterday was super fun!!! Matthew was showing us the Galilieo show. It's uber nice!!! Ahh, but didn't finish watching. Then on Sat, had lots of fun with the rain and water! My shoes was super wet that I Took my shoes and socks out during Megalife (Carpet floor rocks) and walked barefooted until end of Megalife. I borrwed Hannah's (Chew) slippers. Thanks!!! Went to but food with JM, had an awesome time in cell. Fri prayer rocked. I went to church and dinner with JM, CAR, and Rachael. Met Dory at the DTE food court. :D haha.
I MISSED HANNAH! I am SO not used to not having my other half-amirror... on sat I kept asking, where's Hannah? ahh.
Thanks Wesley for the awesome and tasty FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES!
Thanks SK1 for bullying me (Winiline and Zoe!)
Thanks Joshua (sho) and Rachael for waiting with me when everyone else left :D
Thanks Matt (Han) for the awesome entertainment!
Thanks Superlife Ministry for making my sunday morning!
Thanks Grandma for the awesome Haagen-Dazs!
You guys rock my life!
Thanks clique for making my day! <3
12:37:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme