HELLO! My blog is
NOT dead okay... Baptism rocked. It was really fun, and MANY PEOPLE GOT BAPTISED! Congratzxzx! Feel like getting baptised the next round. Me, Hannah. Becky, Jessie. Joy, Faith(?).
If only Me, Hannah, Becky, Jess and Joy can get baptised together.Yesterday had duty, but only did first service then I went for cell with JM and Vivian at Amanda's house. It was a pretty fun trip, esp when me and Vivian keep teasing JM about her "You know what?". LOL! haha.
Today was normal. Except for Me NOT spending a single cent, and the awesome info lit. We changed trainer to this really enthu trainer, who would be teaching us about researching. So she ask us to set our goals for this year. Mine was
-Meet David Archuleta
-Get at least 4 A1s
-Go HongKong.
-Go VJC
and I forgot.
It was really funny, cause Amira's goals were about ways to kill someone. Then I found out many people in my class wants to get married this year :D (LOL)
I'm darn tired now.
Tammy hopes that she'll be able to go for missions this year :D
7:55:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
HELLO! My blog is
NOT dead okay... Baptism rocked. It was really fun, and MANY PEOPLE GOT BAPTISED! Congratzxzx! Feel like getting baptised the next round. Me, Hannah. Becky, Jessie. Joy, Faith(?).
If only Me, Hannah, Becky, Jess and Joy can get baptised together.Yesterday had duty, but only did first service then I went for cell with JM and Vivian at Amanda's house. It was a pretty fun trip, esp when me and Vivian keep teasing JM about her "You know what?". LOL! haha.
Today was normal. Except for Me NOT spending a single cent, and the awesome info lit. We changed trainer to this really enthu trainer, who would be teaching us about researching. So she ask us to set our goals for this year. Mine was
-Meet David Archuleta
-Get at least 4 A1s
-Go HongKong.
-Go VJC
and I forgot.
It was really funny, cause Amira's goals were about ways to kill someone. Then I found out many people in my class wants to get married this year :D (LOL)
I'm darn tired now.
Tammy hopes that she'll be able to go for missions this year :D
7:55:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme