tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Posting about Friday :D
Met up with Abby after school. Shit. Made her wait again. :( SORRY ABBY :) haha. Met in WS library. Couldn't stop talking ever since I met her. She said my mouth runs on a motor ;DDDD And I decided to eat the same food as her. :D It's super nice :D I waited, and waited, and waited and wait..... until we finally went out of WS. We went to West Plaza to get Abby's flower for Valentine gift's (It was a secret, but she had to buy it.) Then walked to her house. HER HOUSE IS REALLY NICE!!!! She got her own room!!!! :D haha. Then me and Abby went to church for prayer meeting. Then we went DTE meet our diff cells for dinner. then we met again to sit together :D

haha. :D

:D

6:19:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link