tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

:P Today was fun! But the dissapointing part is when I found out that I'm only on duty on 1st (and if there's a 5th) week. But I'm allowed (i think) to come to study. Then I ask CY to teach me maths. Actually all of us will fight over him. TO TEACH. Met a new guy today. Actually 2. Actually I know Moses but not personally. I got to know him personally today. And Zachary :) They're nice people (and spastic). Ate at Fish and Co. express w Moses, Matt, CY, Ben (small), Nicole, Amberlie, Hannah, Zachary and Wesley. All of us ordered Fish and Chips, the cheapest meal :) Had lots of fun talking about crazy stuff... REALLY CRAZY STUFF. And Zachary and Moses were so funny :) And CY's laughter :DDDD HAHA! Won't go into details...


Needa sleep.
zzZZZ.

9:35:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link