Hey. Whoosh. Went to Parkway with Amira and Manu just now. They wanted to buy cheerleading outfits but ended up buying only two 1kg packets of frozen nuggets for class party -.- haha. Was drizzling this afternoon. Made me sleepy. *yawn* Wow. Today got lots of homework... ahh. Post some pics about yesterday's awesome cheerleading practice!
Amira :D
Hot pink FBT=Amira, Small=Gertrude, Blur=Gladys, =Hands on hips=DVD (Divyta), Rachel
Manu and me!!! I look retarded.
The dance moves. Choreographed by our dearest class chairman, Amira Bte Rahim. :D
Clarissa, no using handphones!!!
Wow. Had an awesome yet tiring day yesterday. I better go update my class blog now. With much love, BYE! :D
6:11:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Hey. Whoosh. Went to Parkway with Amira and Manu just now. They wanted to buy cheerleading outfits but ended up buying only two 1kg packets of frozen nuggets for class party -.- haha. Was drizzling this afternoon. Made me sleepy. *yawn* Wow. Today got lots of homework... ahh. Post some pics about yesterday's awesome cheerleading practice!
Amira :D
Hot pink FBT=Amira, Small=Gertrude, Blur=Gladys, =Hands on hips=DVD (Divyta), Rachel
Manu and me!!! I look retarded.
The dance moves. Choreographed by our dearest class chairman, Amira Bte Rahim. :D
Clarissa, no using handphones!!!
Wow. Had an awesome yet tiring day yesterday. I better go update my class blog now. With much love, BYE! :D
6:11:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme