Ahh. This morning sucks okay. I missed the 43 bus then must go Serangoon. Then I got lost. How lame. Good thing I found the bus. :D haha. okay lame. I was like so happy.... I was like. Thanking GOD. yup :D Now info Literacy can do like anything............................................................ (That was typed by Rachel T. :D haha.) Whoots! Amira is spouting nonsense now :D yup. I'll stop saying yup. yup. ghaha. SORRY MANU! haha. You weren't there -.-
RACHEL DON'T BURP.
Love, TAMMY!
12:26:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Ahh. This morning sucks okay. I missed the 43 bus then must go Serangoon. Then I got lost. How lame. Good thing I found the bus. :D haha. okay lame. I was like so happy.... I was like. Thanking GOD. yup :D Now info Literacy can do like anything............................................................ (That was typed by Rachel T. :D haha.) Whoots! Amira is spouting nonsense now :D yup. I'll stop saying yup. yup. ghaha. SORRY MANU! haha. You weren't there -.-
RACHEL DON'T BURP.
Love, TAMMY!
12:26:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme