tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Yesterday, when I went back to PRPS and saw my old friends (Stacy, Xiaoyun, Beryl, Vanessa), its like I forgot all the hatred and betrayal that took place in primary school. Its like they just make up an important memory in you that you feel you'll never forget. I just missed them so much, esp. Stac, I just ran up to them and scream. Oh, and I felt old among the P1s and 2s. Anyway, we helped the HOD of English, Mr Eddie Foo who's hair turned brown (TEEHEE!) to sort out some stuff. I just MISS primary six. Mr Foo will be the best teacher forever. PRIMARY SCHOOL IS VEY IMPORTANT OKAY.


Secondary school,

I found out i'm actually a triplet, Me, Amira and Manuella. :D







I missed the times I spent with my BESTESTESTESTEST FRIEND. ALOT. <3<3<3<3<3

much love and memories,,,

4:51:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link