Those in D and T this semester I believe you're all suffering under Mr Teo. 1E4, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO???? I don't understand our homework at all. What and how are we suppose to do our homework? All of you don't know. Then all of us will get punished. Then the *cough* Mr Teo will scold us and maybe book all of us because never hand in homework. Tomorrow is D and T. WHAT ARE SUPPOSE TO DO??? I wish the dustpan and Mr Teo will just vanish, and hopefully be replaced by Mr Foo. But, I know, That will never happen. Another sad thing, don't think can go PRPS for P6 reunion *crys uncontrollably*. If cannot go, then I will make it a point to go on teachers day (which is a long way ahead :[ ) Just wanna *AHHHHHHH!*. okay. Suffering 1.30h tmr. sobs, sobs, sobs.
MR TEO. If only.
Cries out to the Lord.
8:30:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Those in D and T this semester I believe you're all suffering under Mr Teo. 1E4, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO???? I don't understand our homework at all. What and how are we suppose to do our homework? All of you don't know. Then all of us will get punished. Then the *cough* Mr Teo will scold us and maybe book all of us because never hand in homework. Tomorrow is D and T. WHAT ARE SUPPOSE TO DO??? I wish the dustpan and Mr Teo will just vanish, and hopefully be replaced by Mr Foo. But, I know, That will never happen. Another sad thing, don't think can go PRPS for P6 reunion *crys uncontrollably*. If cannot go, then I will make it a point to go on teachers day (which is a long way ahead :[ ) Just wanna *AHHHHHHH!*. okay. Suffering 1.30h tmr. sobs, sobs, sobs.
MR TEO. If only.
Cries out to the Lord.
8:30:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme