HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY AND JESSIE!!!You guys have been an amazing blessing from God. Becky, you know, YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOMENESS FRIEND (my bestestestestestest best friend on the entire world, but of course God comes first :)) I'VE EVER MET ya!!! I've been writing letters to you last year, and I really mean it. I just don't know what to say because I've used up everything I want to say. So sad we're in different class. Although we don't go recess and lunch together, I'll always think about the days we went everywhere together, and I feel that until now, we're inseprable :D I believe that we'll be best friends forever!! Jessie, crazy!!! You've brought so much laughter into me last year, and I really appreciate it :) Continue to be funny :P You're also another bestestestest best friend to me :D To both of you, Continue pursuing Jesus ya?
LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH! *smiles!*DAVID!!! Farewell... :'(((( Will miss you very much yo. *sobs alot*Happy and sad day...
7:18:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY AND JESSIE!!!You guys have been an amazing blessing from God. Becky, you know, YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOMENESS FRIEND (my bestestestestestest best friend on the entire world, but of course God comes first :)) I'VE EVER MET ya!!! I've been writing letters to you last year, and I really mean it. I just don't know what to say because I've used up everything I want to say. So sad we're in different class. Although we don't go recess and lunch together, I'll always think about the days we went everywhere together, and I feel that until now, we're inseprable :D I believe that we'll be best friends forever!! Jessie, crazy!!! You've brought so much laughter into me last year, and I really appreciate it :) Continue to be funny :P You're also another bestestestest best friend to me :D To both of you, Continue pursuing Jesus ya?
LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH! *smiles!*DAVID!!! Farewell... :'(((( Will miss you very much yo. *sobs alot*Happy and sad day...
7:18:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme