FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. (TKGS) I kinda enjoyed the second halve of the day. The first halve kinda boring... Cause of the talks.............Anyway the student leaders are really cool, but the principal kinda fierce. (I kinda prefer the students there.) Rachael and Carissa came up to talk to us (Me and Becky) :D haha. But I still miss PRPS... Looking forward to joining the TKGS cell! :D They seem friendly! Okay got lots of first experiences today in a sec school, but quite ordinary... so yeah, had fun!
10:42:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. (TKGS) I kinda enjoyed the second halve of the day. The first halve kinda boring... Cause of the talks.............Anyway the student leaders are really cool, but the principal kinda fierce. (I kinda prefer the students there.) Rachael and Carissa came up to talk to us (Me and Becky) :D haha. But I still miss PRPS... Looking forward to joining the TKGS cell! :D They seem friendly! Okay got lots of first experiences today in a sec school, but quite ordinary... so yeah, had fun!
10:42:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme