David is gone. No. But he's not gone far. He'll still be part of the Superlife Ministry Team. He'll still be part of... US. He'll still be our leader that we love to POKE :D David, we'll miss you dozens of shiploads. Hope you love the group hug! Superlife Ministry LOVES YOU! Abby, send me the pictures soon!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE PUT MY RETARDED PICTURE ON FACEBOOK!
I GOT INTO CHOIR!!! YAYYAYYAYYAY! haha. (sorry. being a little over excited.)
I miss Malaysia!!! I wish I can stay there longer. I just love Malaysia, and spending time with my family I only get to see once a year. They're so fun to be with. Especially since when we go back, we'll be able to play FIREWORKS!!! I love Parit Jawa. I love my family man. A lot. <3x100000000 Uncle ah-Hui rocks like mad! He's extremelyextremelyextremely funny!!! Ben and Issac rock too! (They shot up and broke voice already. O.o Now Issac is taller then me :S) I will definitely miss them truckloads. Looking forward to going back again. Maybe, next year.
Referring back to the top, yesterday some of the Superlife Ministry people went to send David off. (Of course, his cell, family were also there.) Popeye's (It all happened in T1) was so noisy esp. since we were there! I wanted to go to the tilet and Abby accompanied me. She said she knew where the toilet was. She led me through the whole viewing mall and back to Popeye's, and the toilet is JUST THERE. Waste my energy... Haha but then we tricked Piying and Hannah too after that. :P Piying and Abby harrassed me yesterday with the mega powers. Their super breath could tickle your ear a mile away. The handy-dandy fingers could poke right through your waist (Obviously, i'm exaggarating). Uncle Darren DID NOT GIVE US ANY ANG BAO. How sad... But it's okay, we made him feel VERY OLD yesterday, with special thanks to Hannah, Piying and Baby Gan for the OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cheer. And special thanks to ALL of us, we signed his OLDDDDD drum sticks and made it older. Yesterday was extremely fun and everyone was in a happy mood except the part where David left. We'll never forget you....
I love ya'll.
12:19:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
David is gone. No. But he's not gone far. He'll still be part of the Superlife Ministry Team. He'll still be part of... US. He'll still be our leader that we love to POKE :D David, we'll miss you dozens of shiploads. Hope you love the group hug! Superlife Ministry LOVES YOU! Abby, send me the pictures soon!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE PUT MY RETARDED PICTURE ON FACEBOOK!
I GOT INTO CHOIR!!! YAYYAYYAYYAY! haha. (sorry. being a little over excited.)
I miss Malaysia!!! I wish I can stay there longer. I just love Malaysia, and spending time with my family I only get to see once a year. They're so fun to be with. Especially since when we go back, we'll be able to play FIREWORKS!!! I love Parit Jawa. I love my family man. A lot. <3x100000000 Uncle ah-Hui rocks like mad! He's extremelyextremelyextremely funny!!! Ben and Issac rock too! (They shot up and broke voice already. O.o Now Issac is taller then me :S) I will definitely miss them truckloads. Looking forward to going back again. Maybe, next year.
Referring back to the top, yesterday some of the Superlife Ministry people went to send David off. (Of course, his cell, family were also there.) Popeye's (It all happened in T1) was so noisy esp. since we were there! I wanted to go to the tilet and Abby accompanied me. She said she knew where the toilet was. She led me through the whole viewing mall and back to Popeye's, and the toilet is JUST THERE. Waste my energy... Haha but then we tricked Piying and Hannah too after that. :P Piying and Abby harrassed me yesterday with the mega powers. Their super breath could tickle your ear a mile away. The handy-dandy fingers could poke right through your waist (Obviously, i'm exaggarating). Uncle Darren DID NOT GIVE US ANY ANG BAO. How sad... But it's okay, we made him feel VERY OLD yesterday, with special thanks to Hannah, Piying and Baby Gan for the OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cheer. And special thanks to ALL of us, we signed his OLDDDDD drum sticks and made it older. Yesterday was extremely fun and everyone was in a happy mood except the part where David left. We'll never forget you....
I love ya'll.
12:19:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme