tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

AHH. I think I screwed it up. My choir audition. It was like so hard. I was kinda crappy with that cough voice... ah. I WANNA GET IN!!! I really pray that I can lorr. And Amanda :D haha. And something REALLY EMBARASSING, I FELL DOWN THE ESCALATOR. No one was on the escalator, but there were people at the ground floor. Good thing I didn't have any major injuries. Ahh............................ So sad :'( sobs. Tmr my classmates will get to see my TWIN SISTER!!!! haha. They find it surprising =="


o^^o

Can't wait for your birthday love!!! And CNY at PRPS!!!!!!! P6 REUNION!!!! OMGosh!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! Hopefully I can go lorr. :(






DON'T GO DAVID! haha.

okay bye.

love,
the awesomeness girl :D Joking.

5:16:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link