tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

1st week of school ROCKED! except for a few lessons, and one of my teachers ==" The campfire was awesomely awesome!!! And my classmates rule! The performance was kinda crappy, but we had a lot of fun preparing it :D I love TKGS!!! :D haha. Yesterday me and my sis came to church slightly earlier, and I had to do my D and T homework. I did homework with Abby, Piying and Joy at the playground. And I found out abby has a flaire for sand. We wanted to buy a drink then ended up throwing our coins on the slide. Then the coins (which are all mine) slide to the sand and sinked into the sand. 1.50 in total. I LOST 30 cents. And all of a sudden Abby likes to throw and bury MY things into the sand. First she and Joy started burying the coins that we found. Then they buried my 5 dollar note. Then abby went up and throwed my wallet, followed by my pencil case, homework, and file... haha. then Piying arrived. But Abby continued. Anyway, we had a lot of fun. Then Megalife,,,,,,, then at night. :D Today is my second time doing lightings. WITH JOY. And we had a lot of fun :) Had a lot of fun today and yesterday and the day before.





:D I like banana spreads :D

5:29:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link