tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Tagged by my dearest darling Becky, again, to do, yet another quiz.

1)Do you have any secrets?
Ans: Erm... Maybe?

2)Would you fall in love with someone younger than you?
Ans: Hopefully not!!!!

3)Do you enjoy going to school?
Ans:Yes. My girlfriend's in school. And I its because of friends. NOT studying.

4)What would you do with a billion dollars?
Ans: Humble; Donate it all to charity and some to church. Not humble; Spend it on myself :D

5)Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Ans: I've fallen in love with her already :D (haha.)

6)Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone.
Ans: Is it legal if I said BOTH?

7)List out any of your favourite place for shopping.
Ans:I seldom go shopping.

8)Who is your favourite singer?
Ans: Planetshakers? It's a band.

9)Is there anything that made you extremely happy?
Ans: Yes. Many things made me happy. Esp. if the things that made me happy is from my family or friends or girlfriend.

10)Wad makes you angry?
Ans: When my sis gets irritated and become annoying?

11)How would you see yourself in 10years time?
Ans: I'm 21plus, Happy that I have passed my coming of age. (Did I use it wrongly?) Able to drive and serving the Lord.

12)Who is currently the most important people to you?
Ans: Jesus, family and friends!

13)What are the most important things in your life?
Ans: Growing spiritually i guess.

14)Single or attatched?
Ans:Single. Duh.

15)Wad are your favourite colours?
Ans: All of it :D I like colourful stuff.

16)Would you give it all for a relationship?
Ans: Maybe, maybe not.

17)If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
Ans: I won't...

18)Would you forgive or forget no matter how horrible someone has done?
Ans: I'll try. "Love your enemies."

19)What do you really want now?
Ans: Go to MEGALIFE CAMP!!! And to see people getting saved :D

20)Five poeple i've tagged:
1)Sara
2)Carmen
3)Alicia
4)Cherine
5)Chao Rui???
(I'm just being random)

5:52:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link