My darling babe, Becky tagged me a few days ago. :D
1. What kind of boyfriend/girlfriend do you like?
Cute!!! I love cute stuff :D Becky's cute :D:D:D
2. How did you celebrate your first month?
HOW WOULD I KNOW?!
3. Do you feel safe with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Definitely! She'll always be there for me. She always have been <3
4. When you see your stead injured/sick, would you be there even if you're busy?
Duh!!!! I''ll forever be there for her!
5. When it's your 12th month ^ your stead is having another r/s, what would you do?
Continue loving her! duh...
6. What if you know your ex still loves you & he's single but you're attached?
I don't have an ex. Becky's forever mine.
7. List out 3 love/sad songs.
I'm Yours-Jason Mraz, Can't Let You Go-Jesse McCartney, When You Look Me In The Eyes-Jonas Brothers
8. What would you do if you & your stead quarrel?
Apologise. (It's never too late.)
9. Do you wish to know if someone has a crush on you?
No. I'll get freaked out.
10. What if you're single & someone has a crush on you?
Nothing happens....
11. How do you feel when you fall in love with somebody?
That I love somebody???
Put down 11 names and pass this on...
1. Natalie
2. Amanda
3. Jia An
4. Syahirah
5. Hong Hui
6. Hannah
7. Carmen
8. Qian Yi
9. Cherine
10. Angelene
11. Joy
5:08:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
My darling babe, Becky tagged me a few days ago. :D
1. What kind of boyfriend/girlfriend do you like?
Cute!!! I love cute stuff :D Becky's cute :D:D:D
2. How did you celebrate your first month?
HOW WOULD I KNOW?!
3. Do you feel safe with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Definitely! She'll always be there for me. She always have been <3
4. When you see your stead injured/sick, would you be there even if you're busy?
Duh!!!! I''ll forever be there for her!
5. When it's your 12th month ^ your stead is having another r/s, what would you do?
Continue loving her! duh...
6. What if you know your ex still loves you & he's single but you're attached?
I don't have an ex. Becky's forever mine.
7. List out 3 love/sad songs.
I'm Yours-Jason Mraz, Can't Let You Go-Jesse McCartney, When You Look Me In The Eyes-Jonas Brothers
8. What would you do if you & your stead quarrel?
Apologise. (It's never too late.)
9. Do you wish to know if someone has a crush on you?
No. I'll get freaked out.
10. What if you're single & someone has a crush on you?
Nothing happens....
11. How do you feel when you fall in love with somebody?
That I love somebody???
Put down 11 names and pass this on...
1. Natalie
2. Amanda
3. Jia An
4. Syahirah
5. Hong Hui
6. Hannah
7. Carmen
8. Qian Yi
9. Cherine
10. Angelene
11. Joy
5:08:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme