Yesterday Megalife was really fun! (All the Megalife services are fun!) Really love my leaders. Fun people! Jansen and Tze Sheng came!!! haha. Cut short. Anyway not many things happened yesterday. No. Wait... I found out Pi Ying is cruel. (to bugs). haha. But we (Me, Hannah, Pi Ying, Abby)exchanged stories of how to kill bugs XD Today Pi Ying, Hannah, Me and some other people doodled Phineas and Ferb!!! Yup. I helped Upper Primary and became a scorer. Stood beside the board and noted down points. There was this guy who wanted his points so much that he was like "I demand my points now!" Was quite fustrating. But fun. haha made Malcolm irritated :D haha. But didn't stay for 2nd service. Then my aunty ask us to go to her house to play Wii... We played Matt's (my cousin) Wii (He's in Malaysia). We played Ben10.... -_-. Anyway had good dinner. (prefer Red Cliff to WarLords)
Snores.
10:27:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Yesterday Megalife was really fun! (All the Megalife services are fun!) Really love my leaders. Fun people! Jansen and Tze Sheng came!!! haha. Cut short. Anyway not many things happened yesterday. No. Wait... I found out Pi Ying is cruel. (to bugs). haha. But we (Me, Hannah, Pi Ying, Abby)exchanged stories of how to kill bugs XD Today Pi Ying, Hannah, Me and some other people doodled Phineas and Ferb!!! Yup. I helped Upper Primary and became a scorer. Stood beside the board and noted down points. There was this guy who wanted his points so much that he was like "I demand my points now!" Was quite fustrating. But fun. haha made Malcolm irritated :D haha. But didn't stay for 2nd service. Then my aunty ask us to go to her house to play Wii... We played Matt's (my cousin) Wii (He's in Malaysia). We played Ben10.... -_-. Anyway had good dinner. (prefer Red Cliff to WarLords)
Snores.
10:27:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme